You can order by phone, fax, post or E-Mail. Order by email should be sent to email@example.com.
There is no Minimum Order for Stock Items. Orders will be charged as per our standard pricing of products/services unless stated otherwise.
- Mainland Standard UK Delivery: Delivery charges are FREE for all orders over £150.00 (exclusive of VAT).
Mainland Standard UK Delivery: Delivery charges are for all orders BELOW £150.00 (exclusive of VAT). 6.95 + VAT
- Pre- 10 am UK Mainland – Next Business Day 13.50 + VAT
- Saturday before 12 pm – 21.99 + VAT
- Saturday before 5pm –15.95 + VAT
- Scottish Highlands and Isle of Wight: Delivery charges start from £16.80 + vat
- Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands: Delivery charges start from £16.80 + vat.
- Printed or Embroidered garments will not be accepted back under any circumstances. Please check the colour, sizing, quality etc. and ensure the order received is correct before garments are printed and embroidered on.
- Only faulty garments that have not been worn, printed or embroidered or processed in any way will be credited. These garments must be returned within 7 days of receipt of goods against a Returns Number provided by Novoco Activewear.
- If garments are being returned, you must contact Novoco Activewear & request a RETURNS NUMBER. Goods will not accepted or processed without an authorised returns number.
- Returned garments should be returned in appropriate packaging and in a sellable condition. Goods will not be taken back if they are soiled/damaged and/or sent back in poor/inadequate packaging.
- All returned items will require prior written agreement.
- All goods should be returned no later than 7 days of receipt of the order.
- Shortages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of the order.
- Correctly supplied goods will be subject to a handling charge of 10% of the total value of goods plus any carriage charges.
- Items such as Formal Shirts will not be accepted under any circumstances if the goods are not in their original packaging and packed correctly.
- For Orders placed over the Phone: Novoco Activewear will not be liable for any errors once they have been read back to the customer to confirm the correctness of the order and the customer confirms the order read back is correct.
- Deliveries: All deliveries must be checked for the correct number of parcels on receipt of delivery by the courier before signing for the goods; Novoco Activewear will not be responsible for any shortages resulting from the incorrect number of parcels being received.
- Any returns arranged must be sent directly to our WAREHOUSE address otherwise they may be rejected unless directed otherwise.
Samples are chargeable at Singles Rate plus delivery cost. Please note that samples are not returnable.
For Non-Account customers, payment can be made by cash, cheque or credit card with the order or on collection. A 30 Days credit is available on completion of a credit account application form and subject to satisfactory references & credit checks.
All accounts are subject to periodic reviews without prior notice.
Prices stated are those prevailing at the date of our acknowledgement of order and apply to all goods and services covered by such an order. We may supply goods or services as more than one consignment and invoice each separately, in which case each consignment shall be deemed to be a separate contract/order. Prices are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax and delivery costs unless stated otherwise. Novoco Activewear will make every effort to fulfil a contract by stipulated dates stated but such dates are approximate only and no liability is accepted by Novoco Activewear for failure to meet them. In particular, if events beyond our reasonable control prevent or hinder us, in such circumstances delivery dates shall be extended by the period of the delay.